Monday, June 24, 2019

On the way...



I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I am but is it too early to be wishing for fall? Ok, if it can't be fall yet, how about another vacation? I could go for another one. Well, since I do not foresee that happening, I will share some wonderful new designs that will be arriving soon. Everyone needs a new project. Don't they?



From Imaginating
Great new designs for fall/Halloween. Love the Halloween ones.

     
Give Thanks Floral                 Ride the Broom  

Happy Halloween Quintet

Tic Tac Halloween


From Shakespeare's Peddler
A beautiful reproduction sampler.

Caroline Sayer 1834



From Country Cottage Needleworks
The final design in the Glitter Village series.

Glitter House 9


From Bobbie G Designs
How fun...flying school.

Gertrude's Flying School


From Tralala
A lovely patriotic piece.

Liberty


From Stoney Creek
A patriotic Home Sweet Home. 

USA Home Sweet Home



From Rosie & Me Creations
Two fun designs. I have several friends that I would like to do "Life's Path" for. I really like that saying. 

                   Life's Path                                               Stitcher's Count



From Pickle Barrel Designs
"Camp Stitchalot" sounds like fun. Let's go!

     Land That I Love                Camp Stitchalot



From Just Cross Stitch
Now taking pre-orders for the 2019 Christmas Ornament issue. It will be releasing sometime in September.

2019 Special Holiday Issue

**************************************



HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



No comments:

Post a Comment