Monday, July 15, 2019

Happy Monday



It's Monday....again! Can you believe that we are halfway through July? Where is the summer going? In another month, my daughter will be headed back to school for her second year of college and my son will be starting high school. Yikes! 

Amazingly, there are some new designs on the way for me to share. Now, I know that you all need a new project so take a look at these lovelies. I found several that will be going into my stash.


From The Drawn Thread
Oh, I just love her designs and these are no exception. "The Kitchen Garden" is my favorite. I might not be able to grow a garden very well, but I can certainly stitch one.

Botanical Stitches:

  
Colorado Columbine           Texas Bluebonnet   

  
The Kitchen Garden


From Cottage Garden Samplings
Wow, this may be my favorite design in the series. Only one more to go and the series will be finished.

Songbird's Garden Series #11 - Autumn Dream


From Puntini Puntini
How cute! The owl charm is even included in the chart.

Moonlight Owls



Hands Across The Sea Samplers
A beautiful reproduction sampler.

Mary Lea 1793



From Rosewood Manor
A lovely floral sampler. The verse reads " Always remember the beauty of the garden, for there is peace".

Bramley Garden


From CM Designs
A variety of fun "Quilty" designs. I love The Quilt Sampler but what a lot of stitching. 

Gemstone                             Neutral 

  Happy Halloween          The Quilt Sampler



From Scattered Seeds Samplers
It looks like she graduated from needlework school since she is holding a needle and hoop.

Anna Morgan 1845


From Twin Peak Primitives
Even though it is not red, I really like his coat. It is very elegant looking.

Twin Peak Santa 2019


From Tralala
Now that is what I call a green thumb. Look at those beautiful flowers she is watering.

Rosy



From Nora Corbett
These are some mighty fancy insects.

Intriguing Insects Collection:

Miss Honey Bee

Miss Queen Bee


From Tellin Emblem
Two new birds in the Birdies & Berries collection. 

Birdies & Berries
    Indigo Bunting                         American Robin


*************************************************************


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!




No comments:

Post a Comment