Monday, December 2, 2019

It's December!




Only 23 days until Christmas...but who's counting? I really need to get my act together. I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet and the days are just flying by. Maybe tonight I will do some online shopping (it is cyber Monday after all). I'm sure I will be able to find something. 

Just a quick reminder...Customer Appreciation Day (open house) at the Stitch and Frame Shop is Saturday Dec. 14. Join us for some fun holiday cheer and a cookie or two.

New designs are on the way...take a look. 



From Blackbird Designs
This is just too cute. I REALLY want to do this one.

Frosty's Night Out


From Homespun Elegance
What a sweet ornament. I sure hope I have been good enough for Santa to visit me.

Good Must I Be


From Puntini Puntini
A sweet gingerbread couple.

Our Love is Sweet


From Carriage House Samplings
A fun little piece with Christmas motifs. 

Bringing Christmas


From Tiny Modernist
The Christmas Village is now complete and it really turned out cute. The little elf on the biscornu appears to be having fun with Christmas lights. 

    Words to Live By part 12                    Elf Biscornu               

       
    Christmas Baking Motifs          Christmas Village part 4


From Pickle Barrel Designs
Fun and festive Christmas designs.

Gnome for the Holidays          Oh What Fun         

    Santa Stop                     Santa Stories 

Silent Night


From Tralala
Looks like Santa and the reindeer went on a walk in the woods are are heading back to the castle.

Santa Claus



From Les Petites Croix De Lucie
I just love the Santa on the rooftop. That is how Santa should look.

    Christmas House            Scandinavian Christmas

    Christmas Bell                 Special Delivery


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!




No comments:

Post a Comment