Monday, June 1, 2020

Happy June!



Well, we have made it to June. I guess for many people that means summer is here. It is for my son who finished his "home schooling" this past Thursday. I, for one, am glad to have school done. I can only hope that the kids will be able to actually attend school in August. We shall see. 

We have many new designs on the way. Take a look. You know you need a new project! 😀



From Blackbird Designs
This design was originally released at a stitching retreat in WI, as a kit. It is now being released as a chart and should arrive at the shop in the next couple of weeks.

Come Into My Garden



From Threadwork Primitives
This lovely sampler was inspired by the Pennsylvania German decorated Handtuch (English equivalent - Hand Towel).

Handtuch Sampler


From Twin Peak Primitives
A fun Mayflower design. I love the vibrant colors.

Pilgrims of Plymouth


From Lucy Beam
There are two sides to this scissor fob. One side says "Cut That" and the other side can be personalized with a name. 

  
Cut That Scissor Fob


From Erica Michaels
I love these designs but without a doubt, "My Heart Beats True" is my favorite of the bunch. 

Charlotte's Berries

    Constant Companion                         My Heart Beats True



From Annie Beez Folk Art
What cute Christmas ornaments. Can't wait to see more. 

Country Christmas 1



From Imaginating
These are such fun designs. I'm ready to mingle and jingle. 😂


 Let's Mingle & Jingle            Let's Make Jam


  Joyful World                Floating Friends



From Country Cottage Needleworks
Number 9 in the Snow Village series. Only 2 more to go and the series will be complete.

Snow Village 9 - Ice Creamery


From Tiny Modernist
Halloween Ouija is a new 5 part Mystery Series. It features haunted houses, candelabras, skulls, bats, cats and witches. 

 Always Flowers                       Donkey Biscornu


     
Every Season Pt. 3 - Summer               Land of the Free Wreath 


Halloween Ouija - Part 1

________________________


Stay safe and have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment