Monday, November 9, 2020

Coming Soon

 


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Unfortunately, I did not get much stitching done. I spent most of my time doing housework and yardwork. Ughhhh. At least the weather was nice and I was able to soak up some much needed vitamin D. I hope to make up for my lost stitching time this week. Of course, we all know how plans go. LOL

Need a new project? Ok, maybe "need" wasn't the right word. How about...do you want a new project? That sounds better. Take a look below at some new designs that will be arriving soon. I know that there is something you just want to have (maybe even...need).




From Plum Street Samplers
Wonderful new fall and winter designs. I love the raccoons and the dachshunds wearing the ugly sweaters are just too funny.

 
                        Falling                   George Decorates for Martha

 
Raccoon Rabble                             Rest a Wile   

        Sweater Weather                              Ugly Sweater Weather               




From The Blue Flower
"Friendship" is the start of a new series based on the language of flowers. The holiday card features animals wearing cozy sweaters and enjoying some holiday cheer.

The Language of Flowers -               Holiday Card 2020          
Friendship                                                           
  

From Mill Hill
Wonderful holiday ornaments from Jim Shore. Each kit includes: 14ct. perforated paper, beads, floss, needle, chart and instructions.

Jim Shore Snowmen & Santa Kits 2020

 Clean Sweep Snowman     Feathered Friends Snowman    Gift Giving Snowman  

       Candy Cane Santa                Gift Bearing Santa              Winter Wishes Santa    



From Annie Beez Folk Art
Two cute designs. One for fall and one for winter. 

 
       First Snow                                  Peace and Plenty 


From Hands on Design
These designs are making me cold. Oh, wait, the air conditioning is blowing on me. I'm about to freeze. lol

 
              Let's Talk Winter                       A Banner Year - Snow Much Fun



From Little House Needleworks
What fun...a toy shop.

Geppetto's


From Artful Offerings
Two vintage looking Christmas samplers. I really like the cranberry Christmas one.

Cranberry Christmas Sampler

Rocking Horse Holiday Sampler



From Homespun Elegance
A lovely Christmas ornament.

Holly Days


From Needlework Press
This annual release from Needlework Press is an 8.5" x 11" softcover calendar for 2021. It features antique needlework quotes, fun graphics and plenty of space to record all types of info.

Book of Days 2021


From Sue Hillis Designs
I love how this piece was finished. Very pretty!

Peppermint & Holly


From Tiny Modernist
Something about these skylines really appeals to me. Maybe it's the vibrant colors but whatever it is, I putting this in my stash. 

Night Skylines


From Tralala
Fun, Christmas designs from a French designer. The Santa mouse is too cute.

Nuit De Noel

Souris Noel

____________________________________


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
   
    


   


No comments:

Post a Comment