Monday, January 25, 2021

Happy Monday

 


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend full of stitching. My weekend went by way too fast but I was able to stitch some. This evening I will actually finish a project so that means, I can start something new tomorrow (ohhh...the choices). 

Here are some new designs that will be arriving soon. Take a peek!




From Madame Chantilly
A beautiful winter tree and some fun seasonal jars.

 
Celebrate Winter                               Seasons in a Jar


From Annie Beez Folk Art
A very sweet Valentine design. 


Frosty's Valentine's


From Shakespeare's Peddler
Wow, I just love this. I have several friends that I would like to do this for.

Friendship Tree


From Rosewood Manor
I really like both of these but Plum Tree Cottage is my favorite of the two designs.

 
      Plum Tree Cottage                                Singing Bird Sampler



From Country Cottage Needleworks
The third design in the Sampler of the Month series and a very Valentine-y design.

 
 Sampler of the Month                         Love Lives Here            
March                                                                      
            


From Bobbie G Designs
This would be a lovely piece in a sewing room.

Mannequin's Secret


From Barbara Ana Designs
This lovely deer features a crown of flowers in celebration of spring.

Spring Deer


From Homepsun Elegance
These new designs are all about love. Of course, my favorite is the truck. 

 
        Love Truck                                 Quaker Love Letter


From October House Fiber Arts
"Sweet Pleasure" would make a lovely design for the kitchen (might need to to this for mine) and "Knit Everyday" would be great for knitters. I'm not a knitter but the basket of yarn is really cute.

 
Sweet Pleasure                                 Knit Everyday  


*************************************


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!




No comments:

Post a Comment