Monday, February 8, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day...a little early

 

Happy Valentine's Day! I know it's not Valentine's Day yet, but I won't blog again until after it has passed so I just wanted to go ahead and wish everyone lots of chocolate. I'm really trying hard to lose weight so I hope my hubby forgoes the chocolate and just gets me a card and maybe some flowers or even better, a gift certificate to The Stitch and Frame Shop. 

Because I know you need some inspiration, here are some new designs that will be arriving soon. 




From Mill Hill
"Growing Green" kits from Debbie Mum. Inspire your inner chef with these 4 herb designs.  Each kit contains 16ct. Aida, glass beads, floss needles and chart.

  
  Basil                                                      Chives   

  
   Oregano                                                Rosemary



From Teresa Kogut
Two new folk artsy designs.

 
Our Humble Homestead                   You Are Worthy          



From Lindy Stitches
This is verse two from the hymn "Alas and Did My Savior Bleed" and is a companion piece to the first verse that was released last year.

Love Beyond Degree


From The Blue Flower
New designs releasing in March.

 
             The Gentle Rain                      Language of Flowers - Spring

  
Tudor Bee                                               Tudor Swan

Wildflowers



From The Needlework Press
A beautiful sampler in red.

Seven Red Alphabets

____________________________


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment