Monday, May 10, 2021

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

 


Happy Mother's Day!...a day late. I hope all the moms had a wonderful day. Mine was perfect. I spent most of the day watching old movies and stitching. Since the day was so nice, I did go outside for a while. Overall, it was a great day. Now, back to the work week. Take a look at some new designs on the way. There are quite a few that will be going into my stash. 





From Teresa Kogut
Look at the cute farm animals. The little piggie reminds me of Charlotte's Web (even the pig's  name is correct) and the goat is just adorable.

Wilbur                                                            Tilly Goat

           Silhowitches                                         For the Love of Nature



From From the Heart
A mini quaker sampler and a lovely reproduction sampler both using soft colors.

  
Quaker Blooms                                     Matilda Rose



From Heartstring Samplery
Wow, what a beautiful patriotic sampler and another wonderful hymn.


A Plant of Rapid Growth

Sunday Stitches - 
Oh the Deep Deep Love of Jesus


From Ink Circles
I love the interlocking circles with the floral motifs. The colors are beautiful. 

 
    Circular Logic                                             Dragon Fu Yang  

Ruffles RYO



From Erica Michaels
Three great new designs. I really like them all but my favorite is God Bless America. It will most definitely be going in my stash.

God Bless America

  
          Mermaid Crossing                             Summertime Berries 

_______________________________


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



No comments:

Post a Comment