Monday, August 30, 2021

Coming Soon!



Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine went by so fast that I don't even remember having a weekend. Oh well, another one is just around the corner.

FYI....The Stitch and Frame Shop will be closed next Monday (Sept. 6) for Labor Day. That means, no blog next week. Sorry! 

Take a look below at some new designs that will be arriving soon. There are some really cute ones coming. Remember, Christmas is less than 4 months away. 

 


From Homespun Elegance
A cute quick to stitch Halloween design.

Wicked Cute Cat


From Country Cottage Needleworks
Another cute addition to the series. Only 2 more to go.

Sampler of the Month - October



From Mirabilia
A very stunning design. I love all the colorful flowers.

Botanical Garden


From Hinzeit
Cute designs with the charms included. My favorite is the "4 Seasons".

4 Seasons                                             Love Bees

   
         Busy Bee                                              Honey Hive   



From Little House Needleworks
Oh wow! I just love this design. It will not get done this year but it is on the top of my list for next year. 

Gather Ye Pumpkins



From MarNic Designs
These designs remind me of watercolor paintings. I actually would like to do them. Not sure which century that will happen, but definitely going on the list. 

Riding the Waves

Stormy Seas

*******************************************


Have a great week and 
enjoy the Labor Day weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment