Monday, September 20, 2021

On the way...

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Mine was great. I managed to get in a lot of stitching time. I am so close to finishing the Dimensions kit that I have been working on since March. I have just a little cross stitching left and then the back stitching. If I don't get it finished this week, I will definitely finish it next week. Yay!!

Take a peek at some new designs that will be arriving soon. A new project is just around the corner. 




From Nora Corbett
Two new designs in the Bewitching Pixies series. 

  
Masqued Mischief                                Witching Hour  




From Country Cottage Needleworks
Another month in the Sampler of the Month series. I love the little pilgrims and turkeys.

Sampler of the Month - November



From Carriage House Samplings
This is the cutest feed sack ever. Love the pig.

Pig Feed Sack


From Homespun Elegance
Of all her truck designs, I think this one is my favorite.

Acorn Farm Truck



From Jardin Prive
This Halloween design is done in a fun Quaker style. I really like this piece. Definitely going into my stash. Maybe I can get it done for next Halloween.

Lady Halloween


From Pineberry Lane
Primitive Halloween designs featuring cats and jack-o-lanterns.

Cats & Jacks

___________________________________________________


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment