Monday, October 4, 2021

Coming Soon

 

Happy Monday! I finally finished the Dimensions kit that I have been working on for 8 months. I brought it in today to pick out framing. Luckily, it will be done in time to hang for Christmas.
Now, I plan to do some smaller projects for a while. I need some quick finishes

Here it is....Candy Cane Santa


___________________________________________________________


Here are some new designs that will be arriving soon. Remember, the holidays are quickly approaching. 





From Heartstring Samplery
What a beautiful collection of designs from Beth. I like them all but the new Sunday Stitches design is my favorite.


   
Christmas Bells Sampler             My Wish For You       

Merry Birds

  
 To God Be the Glory             Until We Meet Again



From Mill Hill
New Curly Girl kits. Each kit includes 28ct. linen, beads, floss, needles and the chart.

    A Child is Born                                   Dog is a Small Word

        Made Of                                             Stitched Together



From Homespun Elegance
This is so cute. It describes exactly how I feel (and look) on most days.

Wicked Tired


From Imaginating
A lovey Christmas jar.

Merry Christmas Mason Jar



From Cottage Garden Samplings
Two fun Christmas designs featuring Santa.

Christmas Delivery

Storytime with Santa

******************************************

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!






No comments:

Post a Comment