Monday, May 16, 2011

What a nice day today is...not too hot or too cold and definitely no storms. Sorry I didn't get a chance to blog at the end of last week but after the storm we had early Wednesday morning, I was left with a huge oak tree on the corner of my house. What a nightmare! Luckily no one was hurt and the tree did not come through the roof.

I wanted to let you know that the shop will be having a graduation/wedding framing special from May 21 till June 14. You will recieve 20% off a custom frame order with a 50% deposit. This includes graduation invitations, diplomas, wedding announcements or any other memorabilia that relates to graduations or weddings.

 Guess What!! The mystery sampler "Birds of a Feather" part one has been revealed! It looks awesome. I just can't wait until the other parts are released. Part one features a beautiful floral border. The other parts are still a mystery and will be revealed on June 10 (part two) and July 10 (part three). Quantities are limited, so reserve yours now! I know that I am (like I need another project).



The shop is now featuring some new wooden boxes from a company called Patches'n Planks. These are beautifully crafted boxes which come with a pre-cut piece of Plexiglass to protect your work. I also feel that they are reasonably priced. They are available in light oak, dark oak and cherry. Come by the store to see them, or if that is not possible then look on the website. Any of these boxes would make a great Father's Day gift.

Just to let you know, The Stitch and Frame Shop has a stitching group called the "Gabby Stitchers" that meet at the shop on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month from 6:00pm till 8:00pm. New members are always welcome, so bring your stitching project and join the group for an informal time of fun, stitching and lots of talking. Check out the pictures from the last get together.



I hope everyone has a great day and I'll blog again later.




No comments:

Post a Comment