Friday, May 6, 2011

Wow, The Stitch and Frame Shop is coming up in the world...we are now blogging! Check back often to find out about shop news and new items that have arrived. I will try to include some pictures but you should always remember to check out the website to see the most current arrivals.

 We recieved two new patterns from Sue Hillis designs this week:
(Happy Harvest and Happy Stitching).

                           

This is just a sample of the items that arrived. Look on our website to see even more.
Next week I will blog about some other new arrivals. Oh...just a quick mention....the graduation/wedding framing special will be starting soon.  I'll let you know the dates next week. Hope everyone has a nice weekend and to all you Moms out there...
Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Welcome to Blogland.

    Looking forward to seeing what you have to share. I know it will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging~~

    Faye
    carolonastitcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland.... I'm so excited that I will be able to keep up with you now! Love your shop as I am only a couple of hours down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome - it will be fun to see what items you post...

    ReplyDelete