Monday, June 16, 2014

A quick peek!




It's only June 16th and boy is it hot!! You would think that the heat would hold off until July or August. I shouldn't be complaining about the heat now because I know it will only get hotter (I'll complain then too!).
I much prefer cooler weather.

Need a new project to work on while enjoying some indoor AC? Take a look at some new designs that will be arriving soon.


ON THE WAY!


From Blackbird Designs
Another beautiful sampler in the Loose Club series. At this point, I don't have a favorite anymore. I love them all!

Summer Harvest
2014 Loose Feathers Club #11


From Country Cottage Needleworks
Two new designs. Another addition to the Frosty Forest series and a very nice patriotic piece.

Land of Liberty

Frosty Forest #8 - Snowy Reindeer


From The Silver Lining
What a beautiful rose. 

New Beginnings


From Kit & Bixby
Too funny! I totally agree.

Chocolate Monday


From Amy Bruecken Designs
I love the whimsical Halloween design. Of course, my husband would totally agree with the sentiment in the other design:)

Halloween Parade

Less Bitching/More Stitching


From Erica Michaels
Two new designs in the Petite Collection.

 Heart & Compass                               Seven Virtues


From Lizzie Kate

Tiny Tidings XIX

Hats Off

also coming soon from Lizzie Kate
(no pictures available...yet)

* A Little Boo (kit with 28ct. linen)

* Round & Kind - Santa '14

* Tingles Double Flip-It
It's Hallo-scream/Toil & Troubles
It's Halloween/Fright Night
Gone Haunting/Spooky

***********************

NEW SHOP MODELS!


Paper Snowflakes 
from With Thy Needle and Thread

Good News Snow Globe
kit from Bent Creek


***********************


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment