Monday, June 9, 2014

It's summer!




Well, my kids are now out of school. Summer, for me, has officially arrived. Let the fun (& heat) begin. I would work on my tan during the summer but since all I do is burn, I will work on cross stitch projects instead. I know my skin will thank me for it :)

The following designs will be in the shop soon. Take a look, you might find a new summer project to start.

COMING SOON!

From Midnight Stitching
Two fun and quick quaker designs. I love the peacock!

Quaker Spring Acorns


From Needlework Press
A very unique patriotic piece. I like it......a lot!

Sweet Land


From The Scarlett House
Too cute! I love the pincushion and fob just as much as the big sampler. Looks like a lot of fun to stitch,

Polka Dots and Alphabets


From Heartstring Samplery
Can't tell you how much I love this design. This might be my vacation project.

Sweet Land of Liberty Pincushion


From Homespun Elegance
I love the way these designs are finished. It's totally different. Although, I also think they would look nice framed or made into small pillows.

Sunflower Fair                        Peace to Ewe    


From Nikyscreations

  Little Sampler                  Animal Of the Month:
                                                  June - Hen


From Hands on Designs
"At the Beach" is a fun design that really makes me want to be at the beach. Love the bright colors. 

At the Beach

Gather Friends Close - Part 3

Gather Friends Close - All 3 parts together


From Foxwood Crossings
A wonderful new design for the large sled. Another must have!

Twilight Santa


From AAN
All the characters in the Halloween piece are simply adorable. 
The "Love Ornament" would make a nice Valentine idea or even a gift for a newly married couple.

The Grand Council of Halloween

Love Ornament


From Bent Creek
This is a new kit from Bent Creek. It includes: 18ct. Natural linen and DMC Pearl Cotton. 
One of my favorite patriotic designs, this one is definitely  going into my "stash".

Flag of Stars


From Waxing Moon Designs
A wonderful summer banner!

Summer Things


From Little House Needleworks
               & Classic Colorworks
The second part of the Sun, Moon and Stars series. 

Beneath the Stars


From Teresa Kogut

Miranda 1845

            Stu Snowman                        Primitive Halloween  



HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment