Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas is coming....


Image result for clipart christmas borders


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I had a great time with my family. We ate, watched football and just had fun. I didn't go shopping even though my sister and daughter did. Instead of shopping...I stitched! Stitching was definitely much more fun than fighting the crowds. 

Christmas is only 25 days away. That's not much time to stitch a gift but it's not impossible. 
Take a look below at some new Christmas designs that are on the way. Hopefully, they will arrive in enough time to get them stitched. 

New Christmas Designs On The Way.....

From Shepherd's Bush
Four new Christmas kits. 


Merry Little Christmas (kit)

Noel Sheep Tag/Sled (kit)
Sled is NOT included.


Santa Box (kit)

Christmas Sheep (kit)



From Ships Manor
What a fun Christmas sampler.

Country Christmas

From Bent Creek
These lovely designs should be really quick to stitch. The two kits are stitched over two on 18ct. linen which I think stitches really fast (probably because my eyes can see it).

Ice Skating Globe (kit)

The Little House of Ginger

Santa Sheep (kit)



Image result for clipart christmas borders

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment