Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Spring!

Image result for clip art spring

Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. Now, another work week begins. Since my kids are on Spring Break, I will not have to drag my son out bed all week...yeah (a break for mom). 

Need a new spring project? Well, take a look at the following designs that will be arriving in the shop soon.

COMING SOON!

From Country Cottage Needleworks
A new addition to the Gingerbread Village series and a wonderful stitching sampler.

  Gingerbread House #4               Stitching Time     
#6 in the Gingerbread Village series                                                 

From Imaginating
Why don't we combine two of the designs and call it "Let's live at the sea and go shopping". Sounds good to me.

   
 Let's Shop                      Let's Live by the Sea

        
Celtic Cross                           Blue Heron  


From Little House Needleworks
Two new designs...my favorite is "Forest Friends"

Here's the Church

Forest Friends


From La-D-Da
That is one tall house. Of course, the "bendy" tree is also worth mentioning. Overall though, I like this design. 

Tall House Needlebook


From Kit & Bixby
I love this piece. The colors look great.

Peace Be to This House


From The Cross Eyed Cricket

January

February


From Kathy Barrick
I love animals so this design is a must have for me.

London Zoo


From The Victoria Sampler
Her samplers are always so beautiful and "Child of My Child" is no exception. Simply stunning.

Child of My Child Sampler

Tea Roses Pincushion

    Hearts of America #2                           Hearts of America #3

******************************
Image result for clip art spring

       HAVE A GREAT WEEK


No comments:

Post a Comment