Monday, April 4, 2016

Happy April!



Spring Break is now over. Even though I still had to work, it was nice not having to drag kids (my son) out of bed for a week. Now we are back to our regularly scheduled business. Although, this won't last too long since summer will be upon me soon. The last day of school for my kids is May 27 (YIKES). 

Here are some new items that will be arriving in the shop soon. Take a look.

COMING SOON!

From Mill Hill

2016 Button & Beads Kits - Autumn Series

Happy Halloween                 Haunted Laboratory

 Moonstruck                              Country Quilts

Mouse House                             Drive a Stick


2016 Autumn Harvest Collection

Patriotic Blue                           Patriotic Red

Pumpkin Patch                         Itsy Bitsy Spider

 Fall in Love                                American Pie


From The Needle's Notion
I'm not really into western themes but I think this is cute. 

Bandana Ranch


From Bobbie G. Designs
What a beautiful Christmas design. I love the hanging ornaments. This one is definitely  going into my stash.

Merry Christmas to All

Fall Grapes


From Hands on Design
The newest design in the "Moment in Chalk" series.

Chalk.squared - April


From Heartstring Samplery
I think we all belong to this group.

Cross Stitch Nation

My Big Toe
I like all of these designs but my absolute favorite is "Hymns of Christmas".  I told myself that I was not going to start another 'big" project but I may have to rethink that. 

              I Will                                               Hymns of Christmas

 
Our Family Tree


Saved by Grace


From Waxing Moon Designs
I agree that these are spring things but I believe that they left out one important spring thing......pollen.

Spring Things

*******************************

Image result for clip art spring

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment