Monday, November 14, 2016

Only 10 days til Thanksgiving!


               


I can't believe that it is only 10 days until Thanksgiving. I guess I'd better start working on my menu and get shopping. I probably will not have much time for stitching this week since housework will be my top priority. I'm going to have a house full next week therefore, I must clean so that it can get messed up again (ughhhh).

There are some really nice designs on the way. Take a look. There may be a future project or two you might just have to get.


COMING SOON!


From Hands on Design
The final two designs in the "To the Beach" series.

 Learn Your ABZ's                                  Row              


From Erica Michaels
This new series features a chart containing 3 designs. The first chart will feature the partridge, turtle doves and french hens as shown below. The remaining berries will be released in trios ( Jan, March and June 2017).  

12 Berries of Christmas


From Plum Street Samplers
Wonderful new Christmas designs. I can't decide which one I like best.

Pomegranate Santa                     1831 Christmas     

     Merry Friends               Kringle & Woolard

A Bowl Full of Merries: Merry One
This has been re-released as a chart ONLY.


From the Nebby Needle
Dancing snowmen..how cute!

Dance By the Light of the Moon


From The Sisterhood
After I park my sleigh, I'm following the sign that points to cookies.

Santa's Signs                         Sleigh Parking 


From Stoney Creek
Oh my...I love, love, love the "Harvest Blessings". Wish I could get it done for this year.

            Harvest Blessings                   Snowman Sentinel Welcome 


From Kathy Barrick
I wonder if The Christmas Witch is friends with Dr. Seuss? Sounds like it.

The Christmas Witch


From Needlework Press
Another design that fits into an alarm clock frame.

Sampler Time


From Pineberry Lane
Look, angels are decorating the tree.

O Tannenbaum


From Threadwork Primitives
Love the wool trees. 

 
Merry & Bright


From Classic Colorworks
From Classic Colorworks and desgined by Little House Needleworks, this chart pack contains the 3 skeins of Classic Colorworks cotton floss used to stitch the design. 

A Little Snow

*************************************

Image result for clip art thanksgiving

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment