Monday, November 28, 2016

Only 27 days until Christmas!


Thanksgiving has come and gone and now we only have 27 days until Christmas (Yikes!!). I guess I'd better start shopping (if I only knew what to shop for). I'll figure it out eventually. This weekend I plan to get all my holiday decorating done and I'm actually looking forward to doing it. 

Take a look at a few new designs that will be arriving in the shop soon. There is not much to share this week but then again, the year is winding down and the designers probably are too.


COMING SOON


From Homespun Elegance
What a lovely Christmas needle book.

Merry Needles


From Imaginating
Of all these designs, my favorite is the snowglobe. This would make a great piece to display all winter. 

 Let's Gallop                           Let's Be Frozen

Let's Remember                     Holiday Surprise   




From Lila's Studio
I love both of theses designs. The snowflake flowers are beautiful and the border on All is Calm is just stunning.

Snow Garden

All is Calm


From Stoney Creek 
Three really "cool" Christmas ornaments.

Christmas Ornaments III


From Threadwork Primitives
A lovely red hen.

Holiday Hen

****************************************************


Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment