Monday, August 28, 2017

Coming Soon!




Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a nice weekend. This coming weekend is Labor Day weekend. YEAH!!! I am planning to go and visit my mom and sister in Charleston (rain or shine).  I have even picked out a new cross stitch project to take with me. Hopefully, it will be a quick one. Of course, every time I think I can get something done quickly, it always takes a lot longer than I thought.

FYI......The Stitch and Frame Shop will be closed on Monday September 4th (Labor Day)

This also means that there will probably not be a blog next week unless I can get one done on Tuesday. I'll try. 


COMING SOON!


From Country Cottage Needleworks
I missed showing this one last week.  Wish I had a beach house to put this in. Love the colors!

Beach House


From With Thy Needle & Thread
Another lesson in the Summer Schoolhouse series. 

Summer Schoolhouse - Lesson #3


From Stoney Creek
A lovely beach scene. This would look great in that beach house that I don't have..lol.

Soul Anchor



From Dames of the Needle
These designs would also make nice horizontal pictures if you didn't want to finish them as drums.

             
   Halloween March Drum              Let Freedom Ring Drum



From Abby Rose Designs
The mini stocking is just too adorable.

         
Flower Gatherer Sampler                      Stocking Ornament     


From Tiny Modernist
What cute Halloween designs. They look like they would be quick to stitch.

Halloween Greetings


From By the Bay Needleart
Just looking at this piece is making me relax. It has a very soothing quality to it. 

Smooth Sailing



From Teresa Kogut
Three fun new designs. A very stylish snowman, Santa and Rudolph, and may favorite of the three, Give Thanks Turkey. 


Stylin' Snowman                          Santa's Helper

Give Thanks Turkey

******************************

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment