Monday, September 11, 2017

Remembering....




Today is September 11, 2017. It has been 16 years since the terrorist attacks on the twin towers and the Pentagon. A day no one will ever forget (I know I never will). As we remember those who died that day, we must also remember and support those who are now dealing with the aftermath from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma. My heart goes out to anyone who was affected by either of these storms.


Since I did not blog last week (sorry), there is quite a bit to share. I will post some of the new designs on the blog today but please check the "what's new" section on our website to see even more "coming soon" designs. I will be adding new items throughout the week so check it often.





From Silver Creek Samplers
Two new designs to get us ready for the winter/Christmas season. Love the dress of leaves.

   My Christmas List                            Olivia Ochreleiph     



From Lucy Bean
This would make a nice Halloween pillow.

Vlad's House



From The Nebby Needle
I love both of these Halloween designs. The witch riding her broom is awesome. Kinda looks like me.  Haha

                   Halloween Cat                      Witching Time of Night 



From The Drawn Thread
All three of these designs are great but I love, love, love the "Deck the Halls". Can't wait to start that one!

Welcome Halloween

          Welcome Christmas                                  Deck the Halls



From MarNic Designs
What beautiful butterflies.

Monarch Butterfly Welcome



From The Vickery Collection
Start this design now and have ready for the spring. Love the vibrant egg colors. Very pretty!

Spring Eggs


From My Big Toe
The sayings on these designs are just wonderful. My favorite is "Let Us Be Thankful". Definitely going to put this one in my stash. Haven't a clue when I'll get it started.

Let Us Be Thankful

To Everything There is a Season

I Will Not Forget Thy Word



From Mill Hill
A wonderful new series of kits. These ornament kits contain 2 designs per kit. They are designed so that any two designs can be stitched back to back. How cool is that!

       
       First Christmas                     Home for Christmas

Let it Snow Man                         Peace on Earth

       Tis the Season                             Merry Christmas Tree
 


From Stacy Nash Primitives
Another wonderful group of primitive designs from Stacy Nash. The black pumpkins are great. Super creepy!

            
       Toil & Trouble Pinkeep        Jack of the Lantern Sewing Basket
                                                          & Treat Bag

                  
       Boo Sewing Basket                Seek Goodness Pinkeep 
                                                               Drum & Strawberry Emery 

**************************************************


Have a great week.






No comments:

Post a Comment