Monday, September 18, 2017

On the way....


It's my favorite time of the year....football season! Yes, I am a football fanatic. I enjoy watching both college and professional games.  The best part about watching the games is the amount of stitching I can get done while doing it. I almost finished a project yesterday. I only have a little bit of back stitching left to do. I hope to finish it today. YAY! 

New designs are on the way...take a look!



From Nora Corbett
These two beauties are part of a new collection from Nora called the "Butterfly Misses Collection". 

       Miss Solar Ellipse                           Miss Lole's Daggerwing



From Kit & Bixby
Look! The black cats have found a haunted house to play in.  

House on Haunted Hill


From Shepherd's Bush
What a spooky little Halloween Sampler. I love the ghosts who just happen to be hanging around.
Spooky Notes



From Bobbie G. Designs
This a just a beautiful piece. The poinsettias are lovely and for me, the saying is perfect.

Love Was Born in a Manger



From Lila's Studio
What can I say but simply "spooktacular"!

Quaker Halloween


From Stoney Creek
A great collection of Halloween ornaments. You could fill a small tree with all of these. How cute would that be?

        
 Halloween Ornaments IV      Halloween Ornaments V

      
 Halloween Ornaments VI      Halloween Ornaments VII

Lighthouse of the Month - September

 
Welcome My Pretties    Scarecrow Halloween



From Threadwork Primitives
I really like the finishing on this piece.

Primitive Crow



From Samsarah Design Studio
Two fun designs from Samsarah. 

     Back to Jack                                       Let's Bee Friends                 



From Tiny Modernist
This is the border for the Christmas Stitch a Long. There will be 3 more parts that will fit into the border to make one cute Christmas design. The other parts will release in October and November.
                  
Christmas Stitch a Long - Border



From Annie Beez Folk Art
Houses and quilts..oh my. 

   Quilty Neighborhood                           Bittersweet         



From Dames of the Needle
That is one big smile the moon has. Very nice Halloween silhouette design. 
    
To the Moon                     Eliza Ann North

***********************************
Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment