Monday, October 9, 2017

Happy Columbus Day!




Happy Columbus Day! For those of you fortunate enough to have the day off...enjoy! If you are like me and have to work, then it's just another Monday (ughhhh). Although, today is an extra special Monday for me. It's my husbands birthday. Woo hoo! He is not overly excited about it so I'll be excited for him. Maybe his day will improve after he receives his presents tonight. Presents and cake should make any day a little brighter. Don't you think?

Here are some new designs heading this way....



From Amaryllis Artworks
I just love all the Quaker Ball designs but this Halloween design is just too cute. I may have to try this one.

Halloween Ball



From Plum Street Samplers
This is a fun woodsy sampler with a deer and his friends romping in the forest. It's hard to see in this picture but there is also a fox, owl, squirrel and some crows.

Friends of the Hart



From Stoney Creek
The two Halloween designs are both "spooktacular" but my favorite of these is the "Give Thanks" design. It is simply gorgeous!

Spooktacular Halloween                         Happy Boos to You  

Give Thanks


From Tiny Modernist
This is the first part in a 3 part Christmas Mystery Sampler and is the left hand side of the design (the border is available in another chart). From what I can tell so far, this looks to be a fun Christmas piece.

Christmas Stitch A Long - Part 1



From Deb Bee's Designs
These Halloween designs are fun and colorful. I really like how they are displayed in the pot of candy. Yum!

Halloween Stake Out


From La D Da
This is the best and most meaningful Christmas sampler that I have seen. This is so going into my stash. Not sure when I'll get it started though.

Tidings of Great Joy



From Needlework Press
A lovely reproduction sampler.

Jannet Speirs 1813



From New York Dreamer
A very nice rendition of this very popular verse. Ugh, another design to go into my stash. I really need to stop hoarding cross stitch designs.... but I won't. 

Lord is My Shepherd

*****************************************

Just a reminder...

The Fall Custom Framing Special is now underway
and will go through October 24th.

During this time you will receive a 20% discount on any total custom frame order.
A 50% deposit is required.

Now is a great time to get some Christmas framing done 
and take advantage of these savings

*****************************************


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



No comments:

Post a Comment