Monday, October 23, 2017

New "treats" coming soon!



I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Now, it is Monday again (ughhhh). Time to start another work week. Here's to hoping it will go by quickly. I am off this Saturday and looking forward to spending a lot of time stitching. YAY! Didn't do much this past weekend due to work and a visit from my sister. Even though I didn't get a chance to stitch, I did enjoy visiting with her.

New "treats" are on the way and I don't mean candy (although, chocolate is good). Take a look at some of the new designs that will be arriving soon and let the inspiration strike!




From Country Cottage Needleworks
Great choice of fabric for this very festive design.

Wonderful Time of Year



From Waxing Moon Designs
This is absolutely hilarious and so true. 

Christmas Pounds



From The Vickery Collection
A beautiful collection of ornaments. I assume metallic fibers were used on these. Hard to tell in this picture but I bet they are shiny.
  
Holiday Sparkle



From Thistles
A very woodsy Santa.

Father Winter



From Stoney Creek
Five new designs. My favorite is "Comfort & Joy". I just love the cardinal. He is simply beautiful.

     
Lighthouse of the Month             Autumn Leaf         
October                                                 

    
   Comfort & Joy                  Christmas Towels


Christmas Ornaments VI


From Annalee Waite Designs
The "Bees & Trees" design comes with the heart button and the "Two Ghosts One Spider" is too cute. I'd like to do it for next Halloween.

              Bees & Trees                    Two Ghosts One Spider    



From Scissor Tail Designs
Wonderful Christmas designs.

     
Christmas Stocking Ornaments        Santa at the Tree Farm        



From - From the Heart
Looks like the cat is star gazing while sitting in the pumpkin patch. Possibly waiting for the Great Pumpkin to appear.

October Mini Sampler


From Imaginating
The snowmen mittens are so cute. The little happy faces just make me smile.

Meet Me in Paris                        Flower Friends 


             Love Lives Here                   Snowman Mitten Ornaments 



From Foxwood Crossings
More designs for the small sleds. These are great gift ideas. Very quick to stitch and easy to finish. Love the bird designs!

Witchy Woman Apothecary

Snowy Barns                          Snowy Visitors



From Dames of the Needle
I think this design would also make a cute ornament or even a small pillow.

Believe Drum

****************************
Have a great week!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment