Monday, January 22, 2018

Happy Monday!



For those who had them, did you enjoy the snow days? My son certainly did. Although, we now have 2 days of school to make up...ugh! I enjoyed watching the snow. It was very beautiful coming down. I didn't go outside except one time because it was just to cold. Glad we are finally having a warming trend. I am so ready for spring. This has been an awfully cold winter.

Here are some new designs that are on the way.........


From Just Nan
"Frosty Winter Mouse" is the 5th and final design in the Mouse in a House Limited Edition series and I think it is the cutest of them all. The snowman mini slide makes a wonderful accessory.

Frosty Winter Mouse in a House

Snow Friends Mini Needle Slide




From Nora Corbett (Mirabilia)
Two new designs in the Butterfly Misses Collection. The wings are simply beautiful. The "Gothic House" looks very interesting. I'd love to see it stitched.


             
Miss Columbian Nymphalid          Miss Goss Swallowtail        

The Gothic House


From The Victoria Sampler
I just love the colors in this sampler. It makes me think of spring which as I mentioned, I'm so ready for.

Button Sampler



From Zappy Dots
A new collection of needle nannies that feature designs from the "Cool Beans" series by Hands on Design. Love them all. Makes me want some coffee right now.


Needle Nannies based on the "Cool Beans" series



From Stacy Nash Primitives
She will make a wonderful companion for "Whittaker".  Don't they make a nice looking snow couple?

Animal Cracker Series - Paisley

Paisley & Whittaker



From Annie Beez Folk Art
A red sheep. How cute!

Home is Where You Hang Your Heart


From Needle Bling Designs
A cute collection of mini welcomes. 

 Wee Welcome: January        Wee Welcome: February

Wee Welcome: March


From The Vickery Collection
These bears look like they are having a great time. This is a really cute piece but boy, what a lot of stitching. 

Berry Much Fun


****************************************


Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment