Monday, January 29, 2018

Short and Sweet!



It's Monday again. I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend. I spent mine cleaning and stitching. Guess which was my favorite activity? Just a hint...it wasn't cleaning (ha ha ha). 

Here are some new designs that will be arriving soon. Take a look, you may find a new project (because you know you need one).


COMING SOON!

From Designs by Lisa
This is a really cute piece although, I do not want it to snow. I'm so done with winter.

Let it Snow


From Imaginating
What a great birth sampler. I love the colors and it would be great for either a boy or girl.

   
                         Candy Shop              Elephant Baby Birth Record   

  Feathered Faith                                Rainy Day         



From Abby Rose Designs
What a sweet pillow. I would use it as a pincushion. 

Primitive Heart


From Bobbie G Designs 
"Bless This Garden" makes me think of spring. Have I mentioned that I'm ready for spring?

 Bless This Garden                   Winter Window        


From MarNic Designs
"Be Like a Dog" is too funny. I totally agree with the saying.

         Cat Love                              Be Like Your Dog


********************************

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment