Monday, August 10, 2020



Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I was able to spend most of it stitching which was nice. I didn't get as much done as I wanted to but I made great progress. Yay! 

Here are some new designs that will be arriving soon.




From Hello From Liz Matthews
Three beautiful designs. My favorite is the "Quaker Pumpkins". 

Quaker Pumpkins

Spanish Rose Sampler

Sally's Shore



From Mill Hill
New kits from Sticks. Each kit contains 14ct. Perforated Paper, beads, floss , needles, chart and instructions. The finished size for each is approximately 7" x 7".

Wish Upon a Star                                           Be the Person  

      Happy Halloween                                   Leave Only Footprints


From Scissor Tail Designs
Three quick to stitch autumn designs. 

Autumn Blooms


From Little House Needleworks
Originally, these 12 designs were sold individually with the thread included. Now, all 12 designs are included in one chart but with NO thread.

Fruit of the Seasons

********************************

HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND STAY SAFE!




No comments:

Post a Comment