Monday, August 3, 2020



Summer is winding down. It's time to start thinking about getting ready for school. Of course, this year is a little different due to COVID. It will be interesting to see how things go. I hope everyone is doing well and getting lots of stitching done. Here is a little bit of inspiration because I know everyone needs a few more new projects to work on. 




From Shannon Christine Designs
Six great designs. I personally love the coffee and tea designs. My husband would really love the solar system one. 

Coffee Break                                       Tea Break   

     
Pumpkin Spice                  Rustic Christmas

        Thankful                                     Solar System


From Ink Circles
I love the symmetry in these designs. The Quaker Geometric is really calling me. 

              Growth Rings                             Quaker Geometric Puzzle


From Tiny Modernist 
We have additions to previously started designs as well as a new Christmas Mystery Sampler. 

Every Season Part 4 Autumn                      Halloween Ouija Part 3  

      Sloth Biscornu                                           Stitch Goddess
 
Christmas Dreams Part 1



From Fox and Rabbit Designs
What a lovely floral design. It looks very old fashioned to me. 

Sarah's Pin Cushion


From - From the Heart
 "Quaker Bees" is a very cute Quaker sampler.
  
Quaker Bees

Heather Hetherington



From Keslyn's
Two fun Halloween designs. I think that's me and Barbie at the bottom. She is stirring the pot and I'm supervising. LOL!

Trick or Treat

Witches Brew


From Bobbie G Designs
This would look so cute in a kitchen.
 
Cook


From Pineberry Lane
Cute design. Now I want some strawberries. 

Strawberry Queen


From Tralala
This designer has some of the cutest mouse designs but the stitching mouse sampler below is the cutest one so far.

Bouquet Ovale

Souris Couture


From 1897 Schoolhouse Samplers
Three beautiful reproduction samplers.

With the Coming of Spring
Jane Cheesbrough 

An Orchard Invisible
Fanny Crompton 1833

My Steadfast Consort
Mary White 1851

_________________________________


Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment