Monday, March 15, 2021

Coming soon!

 


Happy Monday! I hope everyone is doing well. The items we ordered at the Needlework Expo are starting to trickle in. I feel like we will receive a good bit this week based on all the shipping notifications we had on Friday. There are a few new designs I want to share with you so please take a look below. 






From Heart In Hand
"Friendship Garden" would make a great gift. I know 3 people that would would like to make it for.

  
   Doodles: Spring                               Friendship Garden



From Primrose Cottage Stitches
The Irish part of me really likes this one. 

Irish Kisses



From Threadwork Primitives
A lovely primitive design for March.

Beggar's Luck


From Nora Corbett
A new collection of pixies - Bridal Bliss Pixies.

       Gladiola Maid of Honor                   Passion Flower Bridesmaid



From Scissor Tail Designs
I love all these cute and simple designs. They would be quick to stitch.

  
Merry Christmas Deer                             Humble Bee               

Easter Brings Hope

______________________________


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment