Monday, March 8, 2021

Happy March!

 


Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I spent most of mine working but that is ok. I have this Saturday off and plan to get a lot of stitching done. We did our virtual shopping at the Needlework Expo yesterday, so now we wait for the orders to arrive. Most of what we ordered is already on the web. I must say shopping went a lot faster online but I really missed getting to see the designers (and their models) in person. 

Since there is nothing to look at on the website (lol), here are a few more designs that will be arriving soon.





From Bobbie G Designs
A lovely country window scene.

Tilted Summer Window



From Cottage Garden Samplings
The next addition to the Time for All Seasons Series

A Time For All Seasons #3 - First Signs of Spring



From Hinzeit
These are most definitely some lucky bees. They found a pot of gold.

Bee My Luck



From My Big Toe
I love My Big Toe's inspirational pieces and these are no exception. 

  
One Stitch at a Time                          Count Blessings  

Let Us Love  

Communion in the Lord's Supper



From Homespun Elegance
This is by far the cutest Easter/Spring design that I have seen in a while. Definitely going in my stash.

Bunny Joy

____________________________


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



1 comment:

  1. Hello ladies, happy March to you too. I got my order on Friday and was very pleased with every thing. thanks again. I will have lots but will order next month. love Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete