Monday, April 12, 2021

Coming Soon

 


Good Morning! I hope everyone is doing well. It's a beautiful day today and I hope to enjoy some of this sunshine later this afternoon. I want to remind everyone that the Spring Custom Framing Special is still underway. Please call the shop to schedule your appointment.



From With thy Needle & Thread
A lovely patriotic design. The chat includes the "faux sampler" linen.

Happy Birthday, America


From Primrose Cottage Stitches
A fun Christmas design. If you start now, you can have it ready for Christmas.

Christmas Rules


From Scattered Seeds Samplers
You can't go wrong with birds, bees and flowers. This is a really cute piece.

Skeptical Gatherings


From The Scarlett House
I love all these samplers but the floral motifs is definitely my favorite.

Floral Motif Sampler

  
     Roses for Ruby                           Entwined Hearts

_____________________________________________




  
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!














1 comment:

  1. Oh, I haven’t seen the spring framing special dates! Hope I haven’t missed it!

    ReplyDelete