Monday, April 26, 2021

On the way...

 


It's hard to believe that April is almost over. Summer will be here before we know it. Of course, my son says it can't come soon enough (lol). I'm not rushing it though. I'm partial to the weather we have now even though it can't decide if it wants to be warm or cold. 

Take a look at some new designs that will be arriving soon. I just know you all need a new project. 😂



From Heart in Hand
Some fun new designs. I like them all but the patriotic town is my favorite.

Patriotic Tiny Town                  Doodles: Summer                     Halloween          
                                                                                                         Square Dance Part 1
               


From Lindy Stitches
A cute mermaid and a very wise looking owl. 

  
Mermaid's May Pinbook                                    Tread Softly            



From Hands on Design
A new design in the banner series features "Liberty" in three languages (how liberating is that). "Turnip the Beet" is just too funny.

 Language of Liberty                                Turnip the Beet    



From With thy Needle & Thread
A lovely collection of patriotic smalls. I really like how they are displayed. 

Red White & Bloom


From Works by ABC
I love the simplicity of the band sampler and you could stitch it using whatever color you wanted. 

 
Renaissance Band Sampler                                Lake                            



From Tiny Modernist
I think this is so cool. My husband loves anything to do with space so this is a must do for him. Yay...another project!

Moon Phase Bell Pull



From Mani Di Donna
A wonderful group of pillows for the summer and the next set of designs in the 12 Days of Christmas series.

 
 12 Days of Christmas Pt.2              Summer Sunshine Pillows



From Artful Offerings
A cute and colorful sampler of birds.

Songbird Sampler


__________________________________________________________



      HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


1 comment:

  1. There are some stunning designs here! The Renaissance Band Sampler and Moon Phase Bell Pull caught my eye, but I'm enchanted by the Halloween Square Dance as well. Thanks for your posts!

    ReplyDelete