Monday, July 19, 2021

Coming Soon!

 


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I can honestly say that mine was really relaxing. I was able to get some stitching done since I'm still on lifting restrictions (due to surgery). My husband did all the laundry and most of the cleaning while I stitched. One more week and I should be back to normal (whatever that was). In the meantime, I will totally enjoy the extra stitching time. 

Since I know you all need a new project (because you have nothing at home), here are a few new designs to tempt you with.



From Ink Circles
What fun designs! I really like the Rabbit Rabbit series. They would make a great collection of smalls.

   
Tea Time                                          Dilly Dahlia


Rabbit Rabbit Series....
    July                                     August                         September



From Nora Corbett
A new pixie series...Bridal Bliss Pixies.

  
     Pussy Willow                                   Calla Lily Bride      
Mother of the Bride                                                                  
                


From Faby Reilly
This design features a pretty selection of shells, a pair of sandals and a 3D star fish.  

Stroll on the Beach



From Shannon Christine
Colorful folk art birds. Love the purple!

Hello Folks



From Tempting Tangles
Two lovely inspirational designs. "Gloria" is just stunning.

 
              Gloria                                      God in My Heart



From Summer House Stitche Workes
The final designs in two series...The 2021 Fragments in Time and American Harmony.

      
2021 Fragments in Time #7        2021 Fragments in Time #8

American Harmony #3



From Hands Across the Sea Samplers
Three beautiful reproduction samplers.

  
 Rosa Sugars 1881                           Mary Lock 1832

Hannah & Ellen Wilkinson 1835-1841



From Lucy Beam
A cute patriotic design.

USA Hurray


From Scissor Tail Designs
Since I really love fall colors, this is a must have design for me. Looks like they would stitch quickly and I really need some more designs for fall.

Autumn Blessings

*************************************


   HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
              
                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment