Monday, July 12, 2021

Happy July!

   

I'm finally back to work. Between surgery and vacation, it seems like I have been gone forever. It is really good to be back. I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. I had a very relaxing vacation with my family. It was so great getting to spend some time with my daughter. 




From Hands on Design
Signs of the Seasons is a new 3 part series. Each chart will contain 3 designs (so there will be 9 total).  Part 1 is called Fright the Way. Parts 2 and 3 will be releasing in August. You will be given two color palette options. I myself like the darker background.

  
         Fright The Way                                  If Pumpkins Could Fly

It Came With the House


From Nora Corbett
Three new designs in the Zodiac Girls series. 

Cancer                                      Leo                                     Virgo 



From Cottage Garden Samplings
I just love this series and this design is my favorite so far.

Time for All Seasons 7 - Sweet Summertime



From The Cross Eyed Cricket
Two sweet designs. "Sweet Friendship" would make a great gift for a friend.  

 
        Forever                                           Sweet Friendship


From Mill Hill
Beautiful new kits. Love the keys!

Mandala Quartet

  
    Fall Mandala                           Spring Mandala

     
   Summer Mandala                     Winter Mandala 


Antique Keys Trilogy

  
Autumn Key                        Spring Key                    Winter Key



From Rosewood Manor
Lovely floral designs based on mugs. What a cool idea. The blue angels are nice too!

Coffee

Hot Chocolate

Tea

Dreaming of Fuchsia

Angels in Blue


From Needlework Press
Another beautiful reproduction sampler.

Lucinda Frazier 1866

__________________________________




HAVE A GREAT WEEK!




No comments:

Post a Comment