Monday, November 6, 2017

17 Days Until Thanksgiving!


Oh my, only 17 days until Thanksgiving and I'm so not ready. I was planning on having 11 people for dinner but was informed last week that 8 more will be coming. I sure hope I don't end up killing anyone. My stress level is ok for now, but as the day approaches (and the people arrive), I'm sure it will go sky high. I may not have to worry about Christmas this year because Thanksgiving may kill me...lol.

Need a new project idea? Well, take a look at some of the new designs that will be arriving soon and see if anything strikes your fancy.


COMING SOON!

From Madame Chantilly
What a sweet Christmas design.

Starlight



From Designs by Lisa
A very elegant looking design. I think this would make a nice Christmas pillow.

Believe



From Stacy Nash Primitives
Oliver (#1 in the series) was cute but Quincy is even cuter. What an adorable face.

Quincy
#2 in the Animal Cracker Crumb series



From MTV Designs
I just love the "Christmas Star Pincushion".  What a beautiful design and it even comes with the finishing directions. 

Happy Autumn                               Santa Claus    

    
          My Book Sewing Box            Christmas Star Pincushion    



From Homespun Elegance
Wait! Why is Santa pulling the sleigh? Where are the reindeer? 

Santa's on the Way


From Dames of the Needle
These make great ornaments and the best part is that you could get really creative with them by using different fabric and floss colors. The possibilities are endless.

Mini Drum Christmas Ornaments



From Stoney Creek
Four great new designs from Stoney Creek.

    
Butterflies Wedding                 Christ's Love     
Sampler                                                
  

     
Lighthouse of the Month:      Summer Bell Pull 2     
November                                                    


From Artful Offerings
What can I say about this guy. His cuteness speaks for itself. 

Peppermint Polar Bear



From The Vickery Collection
My husband would love the "World Globes". I guess I'd better add that to my stash. I'll get it done for him sometime in the future (way into the future).  I myself would like to do the "Holiday Train".  It is just stunning.

World Globes

Holiday Train

*********************************

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!


No comments:

Post a Comment