Monday, November 13, 2017

Coming soon!



Less than 2 weeks until Thanksgiving...Ughhhhhh. So much to do and so little time but have no fear, I will get everything done. I'm just not going to say how many bodies I'll leave in my wake...lol.
On top of everything, my dryer broke on Sunday. It's at least 17 years old so my husband and I decided it was time to get a new one. Guess what my Christmas present is going to be this year? 

New designs are coming soon. Take a peek at some of them.




From Little House Needleworks
Yay, the final design in the Early American series is on the way. I wonder what type of series she will do next? 
   
       Winter ABC's                        Early Americans #9
                                                          Molly Pitcher
  


From Pineberry Lane 
What a cute set of Thanksgiving/Autumn designs. Too late to get ready for this year but  a definite must for next year.

Fruits of Our Labor


From Val's Stuff
Ho ho ho...this adorable Santa ornament is a kit. It includes everything needed to finish it except for the Weeks Dye Works and DMC floss. I just love his felt mustache. 

Coming to Town


From Blackbird Designs
The 5th design in the Loose Feathers "For the Birds" series is finally on the way. I really like the colors she has been using in this series.

Sing a Song of Seasons
#5 in the Loose Feathers "For the Birds" series


From The Vickery Collection
I totally agree with the sentiment on the "Worried Ducks". By the end of next week, I probably won't have any feathers left to ruffle.

Worried Ducks

History of Fire Engines


From Tiny Modernist
These fun Christmas ornaments are made even more festive with the pom pom trim. What a cute idea!

Chalkboard Christmas Greetings


From Stoney Creek
Three wonderful new stocking designs.

         
         Caroling with Santa        Christmas Puppies Stocking

Santa and Lamb


From The Stitcherhood
Wouldn't this guy make a cute Christmas ornament? I think so. If you wanted to add some color, put a red bead at the end of his nose and make him Rudolph, the Rockin Reindeer.

Rockin' Reindeer


From Annie Beez Folk Art
If I were going to stitch myself a Christmas stocking, I think this would be the one. It is simply gorgeous.

Band Sampler Stocking

************************************

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment