Monday, November 27, 2017

28 Days til Christmas!




Did everyone get nice and stuffed at Thanksgiving? I certainly did. It was a great day spent with my wonderful family (and no I didn't kill anyone). Now that "turkey day" has come and gone, it's time to get ready for Christmas which is only 28 days away. With that in mind, I want to remind everyone that the deadline to get something framed in time for Christmas is Dec. 9th. We will  not be able to guarantee anything brought in after the 9th. 

Here are some new designs that are heading this way.....




From Little House Needleworks
This is a new 9 part series called "Farmhouse Christmas that will be starting at the end of January. The designs can be stitched all together or individually. The fabric and fiber info is not available at this time but the names of the designs are as follows: Little Red Barn, Horsin' Around, Grandpa's Pick-Up, Dairy Darlin', Grandma's Quilt, Pinewood Farm, Cock a Doodle Do, Farm Folk, and Baa Baa Black Sheep.

Farmhouse Christmas
New Series starting in January



From Country Cottage Needleworks
This is a cute Christmas design but I would have to change the colors on Mr. & Mrs. Claus from pink to red. Just call me a traditionalist. 

Tis the Season


From Dames of the Needle
What a cute ornament collection. They would also make festive little pillows. Of course, I would have to brighten the red just a touch.

2017 Christmas Ornament Set


From Lucy Beam
If this festive ornament doesn't call for it, I'd add some gold metallic thread and make the bells shine.

Bells & Holly



From Bobbie G. Designs
Both of these designs make me wish it was 80 degrees and I was at the beach. 

       Summer Sampler                                   Sea Breezes


From Mani di Donna
I just love these small Christmas pillows. I would really like to get these done for next year but we'll see. My project list is a mile long already.

Christmas Mood Pillows


From Stoney Creek
The cats are playing in the Christmas tree. I don't think the "calm" will last too long.

All is Calm


From Heartstring Samplery
I like both of these designs but the "M is for Mermaid" is my favorite. Definitely going to the top of the project list.

 Fairy Coffee Mother                      M is for Mermaid   


From MarNic Designs
Great thoughts from MarNic Designs. The "I've Seen Better Days" reads like this: "I've seen better days, I've seen worse days, I don't have everything, I don't need anything, but I have everything I need".

I've Seen Better Days                  Start Each Day          

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

**********************************

HAVE A GREAT WEEK !


No comments:

Post a Comment